BEST! Aku mesti FOLLOW!

25 July 2009

Kisah sebagai budak degree


Starting off my day as a degree student have deepen my thoughts to grab every challenging opportunity rises. During my Dip, i tried to avoid any post because I was not ready to committed any of 'em. I was elected for the Class Rep for several times, but being class rep was just part of being the despatch girl - tukang fotostat. It sounds silly yet it was the fact. I'm good at leading my brothers but I think I'm good at following others. Follow the flow~ I once became AJK Discipline but quitted half-way through. Not because I was fired, but I quit myself. Asyik nak kene tegur org "Jgn pakai seluar pendek turun bawah blok".. Tapi ketua blok sendiri mencerminkan teladan yang tidak baik kepada koloni nya. Macam mana itu? How am I supposed to tell them that if they counter-attacked me back? In class, we have our very own great leader to lead the way such as Alesia, Bey, Jaja... I can sense that Amiey has her own charismatic value too because she has the courage to speak up and her peeps can trust her words more. I can say she has the power to influence. I wonder why she was not choosen.


Now in Degree, I can say Alesia tried to stayed back herself and let others to lead. (I envy of her for being a total package (Beauty with Brain)). In class, especially the BBA Mkt Part 3 besides Has, I felt that my friends are trusting me to be their leader, their project manager.. I do not know which part of me is the X-Factor in their eyes. Let them be the judge. But I think the way of me approaching others is the X-Factor because I'm RICH in smile and my "BLUR" look. Maybe that factor rated their judgment. I can say that I've chosen the best person to be my subordinates in our project part 3. Not my project. It is belong to part 3. Hoping that this will work and SHOW the seniors we can DO it! Yeah! I really like when I chose Jasmine as my S.U although I never knew her before. So, after the election, I can say that my choice was right. Same goes for you too, Has. I have Amoi and Apek to be the publicity crew in this project.

I even took part in sports and being THE ONLY female individu to be representative of part 3. At first I just put my name in 100m, but then because of lack of participants, the lecturer simply chose me to be take part in 4x100m and REJAM LEMBING.. At stadium, I was not ordered to practice for running because automatically I menang tanpa bertanding. So, I tried to practice the next sport which is merejam lembing. I was very eager to know how to rejam lembing, never even hold the lembing before. Terasa hulubalang istana pun ada.. It was tested and I find that it was very hard to throw the lembing to terpacak atas tanah. My lembing even went to the wrong direction.. aiyo.. so pening. Later, I managed to stop the SR student to teach me to rejam. She said my action is lontar lembing, NOT rejam. If rejam, you have to push with all your strength. Oh very hard! I managed to pacak it atas tanah. :) The next day when I woke up, my armpit muscle sgt sakiiiiit~

A lot of kisah actually but these were one of the stories I loved to share.

1 comment:

she_mah said...

ko sangat bertanggungjawab dlm kerja n give the 200% of ur commitment ya la org plih ko jd leader. walaupun ko byk ngrepak ngan aku ms ko mula2 terpilih jd class rep..haha.
ko mng tanpa bertanding?
yeah u go girl, wakil faculty business owhh..go.go.go :p