BEST! Aku mesti FOLLOW!

28 July 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

Special dedication to my beloved father..
Dear dad,

I am glad to have you as my father. I am sorry for all I had done which cause you a lot of trouble in raising me to become what I have become now. You always being very patient towards my childish act. My aunties complaint I used to cry non-stop makes people hardly hold me when I was a baby. Only both of you can calm me to stop crying. I remembered when I start schooling in primary 1, you stand by me waiting until the teacher entered the class room. You help me to finish my scrap book, help me to do my coconut pencil case carving for Art subject, have my lunch box ready before I went to my KAFA class. These are the evidence showing that I still remember the good old days and appreciate your belongingness.
Did you still remember you used to send me with your Kawasaki big bike? Surprisingly, until now my senior, Ymma remembered that moment when she first knew me and named us after "Ziana Zain and Awie". I miss those times. I felt very secure when holding your hands. You stayed up late to ensure my body temperature kept warm, away from cold. More importantly, you are trying VERY VERY hard to earn for your living, being self-motivated raising 7 siblings in past years.. look what they have become now. I guess, that is why you nurture us with possible ways and means, because you had face many "ragams' of manusia. You are a No.1 advisor for me, and I would introduce my future so-called husband to go through your approval FIRST. Hehe.
You know how hard I find those present for you. It is not an expensive-price item but you surely want it damnly. But I can say it is something that I had done for my dad's birthday, for which I determinely looking all over Satok Area until e-Mart looking for that deadly item.
=7.00pm=
I started my bike engine, and dozed off. Arrived at Satok building. ALONE. Wondering around in Men section for almost 2 hours, the idea is to get a present for him. In some part of Satok building, the contractors were busy installing floor tiles. So, there were not many people. My mom decided to gave him perfume because he once said that he like those fragrance. After a while, I could NOT find the perfume for him. So, I called my mom telling her that I couldn't find any. My mom said stop finding because my dad has seen the message I texted earlier to my mum "Xda pun perfume ya.." Another brainstorm while searching for other things to replace the perfume. Too bad. Has, my friend gave me some sort of ideas but it was not in budget list. If I want to purchase the casual shirt it would not meet the ISO of his preferences. Neither the color nor the design. If I buy him a pair of sandals, the same problem I would encounter again.. I don't know exactly what is his taste. I passed around the brief area. Walking passed the colorful boxers and men's brief. Oh, no no. That should be bought by my mum. Not me. So, I decided to just look for the perfume. I even walked across the bridge, searching for the perfume at Choice Food Satok there. To avail, it is hardly to find. When I crossed the bridge again, naughty boys disturb me but I just walked pass through them with no feelings. The deadliest yakuza look.
=9.20pm=
Went to Guardian Satok next to Maybank. There is a tester on the shelves but the product was not there. I even ordered one of the Guardian promoter ( a guy ) to "korek" the arrival of new stock in the boxes but nothing can be found. Very depressed now. :(
=9.30pm=
Rempit to e-mart. My last destination. This time I really rempit at Kuching Road to Matang road with high speed. Very depressed. Hoping that e-mart doesn't closed down before I really search something IN there till I can't say anything more that this wasn't my lucky day. To prove that I had been searching, really searching. When I was about entering in the shopping mart, a bunch of useless guy distrub me again. Can't they just go somewhere else..? Luckily I parked my bike between 2 cars. Overshadow my bike from their sight. What do you expect me myself at carpark in those hours? (I kinda felt very berjuang demi negara woh) At last, I find what I had been searching for. That time, without any hesitation, I grabed and purchased that treasure. I felt very hungry because I left without dinner.
That is why I think that what I did is worth for my dad's birthday. If only he knew all this... but let it remain here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 55th! Thank you for giving me a VERY nice name which I received a LOT of compliment from friends and lecturers. Even they add-in other names to make it more interesting.. I guess~. I born with that name and I will die with that name. I am proud to have your name next to my name. The older citizens know me from yours. You are the epitome of my heart, my idol of success.. will be forever. I am thankful to god for letting my father to live 55 years and ahead. I still need my dad to guide me in the future.
With love,
N.K

No comments: