BEST! Aku mesti FOLLOW!

16 January 2009

One Missed Call

Today we finished our Selling class half an hour early. Has and Isabella were stopping by the canteen to fuel their stomach, meanwhile I go to DM to take away my lunch. It was drizzling yet the sunshine brighten the day. When i got back to my room, I find my roommate is still sleeping. I didn't bring my handphone because I wore baju kurung which were always readily made with no pockets. And I don't like to bring bag. I rather carry my things with my bare hands although sometimes it really make my hands full. Especially when there is a rainy season. Even my pencil box is stored with my calculator, handphone and seldomly money. I repeat! SELDOMLY. Don't you guys ever think to snatch my precious pencilbox. Brani ko? Padat! jak dalamnya. IC jak sik. Haha. Okay2. Back to our topic. I changed to T-shirt and tracksuit. I checked my hp which I seldom brought to class. I open the current missed call. It appeared
"One missed call". Who is it? Why calling2 me during I have class? Luckily, i stored the number in my other hp and named it "Lesen Home". Owh. I wonder why they look after me. Yuran dah bayar bah. So, I called my dad. "Sekdapun sidak call bapak. Try call daknya gak." He said. And I dialed. **Toot Toot** (Two times) You make the sound la. Ok guys! One more time. I say **Toot Toot**. Hhee. A lady answered the phone. The conversation goes like this :


Karina : Halo?.. Ini konsortium Sim Kim Hua ka?
Lady Toot : Halo. Ya ini konsortium.
Karina : Tadi ada orang call kmk. Ada orang cari ***Karina ka?
Lady Toot : Jap. Oh, pasal ya kmk mok tanya bila ktk mok polah test? Esok ka lusa? Mun mok
kmk booking awal.
Karina : Test apa? Oh, table test ka? Kmk lom ready gik~~ Next week bleh?
Lady Toot : Next week takut sikda sebab orang Chinese New Year.
Karina : Oh, kmk next week jak. Mun sik minggu sigek gik. Okay.
Lady Toot : Okay.

##Cheh, i ingat sapa la cari tek. Bukan I yang carik sidaknya. Sidak carik i.

No comments: